These are some of my favorite resources for managing finances and investments.
Investing and Market Timing
- Elliott Wave Principle: Key To Market Behavior by A.J. Frost and Rober Prechter
- Prechter's Perspective: Robert Prechter on the Elliott Wave Principle, market analysis, making money, and the nature of social trends by Robert R. Prechter Jr.
- At the Crest of the Tidal Wave: A Forecast for the Great Bear Market by Robert R. Prechter Jr.
- The Wave Principle of Human Social Behavior and the New Science of Socionomics by Robert R., Jr. Prechter
- Technical Analysis Of The Financial Markets: A Comprehensive Guide To Trading Methods and Applications by John J. Murphy
- Investment Fundimentals: A Guide To Becoming A Knowledgeable Investor by Lawrence J. Gitman and Michael D. Joehnk
Financial Plannning and Money Management
- The Power of Money Dynamics by Venita Van Caspel
- The Millionaire Next Door: The Surprising Secrets Of America's Wealthy by Thomas J. Stanley, Ph.D. and William D. Danko, Ph.D.
- Multiple Streams of Income: How to Generate a Lifetime of Unlimited Wealth by Robert G. Allen
- Wealth without risk : how to develop a personal fortune without going out on a limb by Charles J. Givens
- More Wealth Without Risk : How to Develop a Personal Fortune Without Going Out on a Limb by Charles J. Givens and Tom Miller (Editor)
- Financial Self-Defense: How to Win the Fight for Financial Freedom by Charles J. Givens